Join the Industry Leader!
ASA International makes a considerable investment into the success of its people and it is the right place for good people to accelerate their career.
Please check regularly, as we frequently post here new jobs. Our current openings are for the positions below:
Position: Manager- Internal Audit
- Assist Chief Internal Audit (CIA) in developing & planning risk based annual audit plans. Assist CIA in analysing and interpreting risk assessment conducted for all the branches under audit.
- Review and analyse the risk based Internal Audit Report of all audits conducted and provide adequate comments wherever required.
- Monitor and track the open audit issues and coordinate with key stakeholders for timely closure.
- Maintain high quality standards while managing risk based audit framework and process flow.
- Excellent communication skills to manage field level auditors over online.
- Ability to work in the team and deliver audit assignments within the deadlines.
- Ability to lead an audit and independently work with the team to finish an audit assignment within the timeline.
- Have sound knowledge about auditing and accounting standards, international auditing methodology, regulatory guidelines, etc.
- Perform any other task/assignment assigned time to time by CIA.
Note: Position will be based in Kolkata (Head office), however travelling to branches for review and verification of team members' work will be part of the job profile.
Experience & Qualification:
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in working in the role of Audit in bank/NBFC/financial institution.
- M.Com/B.Com (Hons.) from reputed University.
- Semi-Qualified CA/ICWA will be given preference.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age not over 40 years.
- Must possess team spirit, leadership quality, a good work ethic and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent command in written and Spoken English.
- Should possess good analytical skills.
- Well conversant with MS Excel (Above Average), MS Word, Powerpoint presentations and basic self-motivated knowledge to work with internally developed integrated application programmes.
Salary: Best in Industry
Position: general manager - operations
As part of its strategic and responsible growth plan, ASAI India is looking to expand and strengthen its leadership team, and is looking for a General Manager - Operations who will join an existing expert and seasoned professional team to lead the organization to the next level.
Location: Head Office, Kolkata, India
Educational Qualification: PHD/MBA with Postgraduate, Advanced degree in Finance Economics, Social Studies, Social Science, Development Studies or other related fields from a reputable Indian or foreign institution.
Age: Not More than 50 years
Experience and Skills:
- Be an Indian citizen with permanent residency.
- Have at least 15 (fifteen) years of experience in a senior management role in the banking, finance, microfinance institution or NBFC field in more than one discipline in operational and business unit management involving development and social enterprise
- Providing leadership to the business in order to implement the vision, mission, and strategic plans and maximize shareholders return.
- Design and implement strategic plans to promote business, organise and control all day-to-day operational activities of a large team under the direction of the Board and the Managing Director, and in a manner consistent with established policies and guidelines.
- Ability to, affinity with and experience with developing new products, approaches and policies in accordance with emerging strategies including, in particular, the digital finance mission of the company and methods adopted by the industry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, coupled with effective interpersonal skills to maximise the teamwork potential of individuals, groups, and departments.
- Should possess a highly developed sense of confidentiality and ability to develop and maintain the trust and confidence of internal senior leaders as well as external stakeholders. Ability to address any conflict in a forthright, calm, and effective manner.
- Ability to function well under pressure and take quick and effective action.
- Demonstrated experience in managing resources, performance management, hiring, and salary administration, as well as a proven track record of promoting key values of diversity, equity, inclusion, safety and quality.
Compensation Package: Industry Competitive.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Senior Loan Officer
Number of Positions Vacant: 100
- A Senior Loan Officer should be in charge of 18-24 groups. Each contains 10-35 members and the total number of members should be 450-500.The number of members may vary, depending upon the geographical and socio-economic condition of the area.
- The group formation should be done within a maximum span of 4 to 5 months in the new regions.
- The new members should be brought within the scope of loan process by a week, just after the admission.
- A Senior Loan Officer will look after 3-4 groups per day (except Saturday and Sunday) in a week and must collect the instalments and weekly savings in the determined rate.
- In case of loan disbursement of the organized groups, a Senior Loan Officer should make the preparation before 6 months and must report the same to the Branch Manager.
- During the loan disbursement process, a Senior Loan Officer must abide by the conditions and the determined rules i.e. member’s age, occupation, savings, loan amount, etc – in case of disruption of such rule, the concerned Senior Loan Officer must be held responsible. He or she must also try to pursue the members for the proper utilization of the loan taken.
- If the borrower expresses that she is unable to pay the instalment for any specific reason, then the respective Loan Officer must station himself there in the borrower’s house or must take the help of human rights to realize the instalment of the borrower. The Branch Manager must immediately be informed about the fact of unrealized loan otherwise, the same responsibility must be carried out by the Loan Officer. No fact should be kept hidden or secret regarding the unrealized loan or unpaid instalment.
- Following the orders of Branch Manager and the company, special responsibilities, are to be carried out.
- According to the rules of the company, a Loan Officer can station himself/herself only at the working place and at the working area.
- At the printed form of the company, a loan plan can be done twice yearly, i.e. for the term of 6 months.
- Attendance and the movement registers must be signed regularly in the branch offices.
- Before leaving the office at the evening, the day’s savings and the information regarding realizable loan (according to the register) must be written in the blackboard.
- The benefits of the loan programme of the company must be brought into the notice of the borrowers and the execution of the same should be done properly.
- According to the rules and regulations, the submission of insurance premium, repayment of insurance, etc. should be comprehended and executed properly among the groups.
- The arrangement should be made for the submission of the realized loan instalment/ realized amount, obtained from the committee (samiti) to the Loan Officer cum cashier as soon as possible.
- The essential documents at the time of duty handover, during transfer/resignation/relief, together with the permission letter of the respective authority should be submitted to the Head Office.
- The wrong propaganda, scandal, instigation against the company may come under the punitive action, if found with proper proof.
- Without the permission of the company’s Managing Director none can engage themselves in any other occupations (i.e. teaching, giving tuition, business).
- The loan application form, the realizable and the realized information sheet must be filled up regularly.
- In case of enjoying the leave, prior sanction of the authority as per the leave rule is required for taking the leave.
- Participation in Corporate Social Responsibility programme.
- Abiding by the code and conduct of the institution.
Desired Candidate's Profile
- Graduate and above
- Age 20 to 30 years.
- Fluency in the local language.
- Willing to relocate and stay in company-provided bachelor’s accommodation.
- Team player. Attitude and willing to work for the poor and for society.
- Fresher with no previous experience will be provided with training by experts with global experience in the field of microfinance.
Salary: As per the industry standard.
Job Location: At Branches within the administrative district, however the job is transferable to any branches.
Application for this post may be emailed at email@example.com
Apply for the current vacancy of Senior Loan officer, download the form Click Here (link will be here)
Position: Trainee IT Technician
Number of Position Vacant: 10
- Providing IT Support to field staffs at branch level
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software related issues
- Installing and configuring computer systems, printers, software and other relevant equipment.
- Communicating with vendors for seeking quotations
- Fix vendor for further price negotiation at bottom level
- Follow-up vendors to supply materials
- Maintaining call log registers
- Maintaining IT fixed assets
- Stock reconciliation
- Providing training and monitoring of the branch level activities.
- Maintaining IT level security policies, Backup policies etc.
Desired Candidate's Profile:
Experience: Min 6 Month – 1 Year in IT Industry.
Qualification: Preferably Computer Graduate from any reputed university/institute.
Proficiency required in Microsoft Office (especially in Excel), hardware and networking.
Salary: As per industry standard
Job Location: West Bengal, Assam, Bihar, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, and Odisha
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org